Friday, May 11, 2012

Living without Walls



Yesterday's breezy cool spring weather made me all too aware of how fleeting spring can be. We ate lunch outside, swayed in the hammock till our cheeks became too pink by the sun, slept with the windows open (as usual)... and as the breeze came through the kitchen window blowing my hair back and making the tea towels float and other objects chime I realized the importance of standing still and soaking it all in... in the hopes of finding a little bit of daily magic.. and so as you head off to your weekend, I thought a little collage of images from my Living without Walls board on pinterest would be a fun visual reminder to head outdoors, soak it up, pitch a tent in the yard and breath in spring.













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...