Monday, November 3, 2008

About





My name is Abigail. My middle name is Gray. I love rainy wet gray days and so you can find me as GrayDay on etsy and twitter.  I am a twin, an MFA artist, a knitter, a Maine enthusiast, a vintage sweater junkie, I want to live in Europe at some point. I like stinky cheese, Jasmine Pearl tea, and I've never met a Lobster I didn't like to eat.

I have my Masters in Fine Art (from the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts: '08). I sell my work on my etsy shop. To see more of my work please visit my website.

thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I LOVE new followers. So Introduce yourself, follow the blog, and let's connect on Instagram, pinterest and twitter!

(Updated as of  Nov 2014)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...