Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday Happenings at GrayDayStudio


Hey all, just thought I would check in on the blog and update you on some happenings over at GrayDayStudio! I have a new and improved shop banner. SOOOooo much better than my old one. I wanted my banner to capture the feel of my studio, of working and creating. Let me know what you think? (I'm wondering if the letters "WE" on the garland are too distracting? but maybe that's a good thing- eye catching?)


I'm also working on a custom child portrait embroidery hoop, for a customer who purchased one over the weekend for Mother's Day!

Also on the docket- Pillows will be coming to the shop this week, as well as more vintage photos. I'm going to print them all out, frame them for picture taking- allowing them to really shine and give my customers an idea of what the photographs will look like in their space. ALSO updating my canvas bags with the longer straps and two interior pockets. Phew, a lot to do, but I got this!

have a great day!

abs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...