Thursday, May 31, 2012

Links and Such


word up! 

Although I find that motherhood makes me feel like I am constantly doing new things all the time, just not what I want to do... I'll stop there! ; ) But this quote does make me draft a little mental list in my head (who am I kidding it's not that organized!). I am, however, going to post a Summer goals list tomorrow in keeping with this idea of trying new things! So stay tuned for that.  Here are this week's Links and Such, enjoy!


37 shrubs that are easy to propagate from cuttings
grow your own mushrooms- kit
DIY- outdoor canopies 
cool wire basket!
honeybee embroidery pattern
Outdoor Garden work station
adorable kid's bed
a crochet shrug I can get behind... now to find a similar pattern and to learn crochet!
check out this black velvet layer cake- cute for Halloween or a fancy b-day party!
tis the season for sleeping porches
101 Pretty Free Printables
DIY ombre tassel necklace

And in case you missed it...

This week's LAST Love Letter to Spring
subtle happenings at GrayDayStudio
Crumble Recipe- IE the easiest Summer Dessert you will EVER make (maybe)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...