Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happenings at GrayDayStudio


Thought I would update you on some happenings over at GrayDayStudio! I sold this lovely hand painted bird pillow to a customer in the Netherlands this morning. The Moth pillow is still available!


I'm experimenting in my studio with some pink metallic for my garlands... Hope to have a few metallic garlands in the shop by the end of the week.


I also hope to put the finishing touches on my hand painted owl pillow (with down pillow insert!) and list this little baby ASAP!

We were without internet for the past 24 hours (which feels like an eternity) thus no blog post yesterday. But to celebrate the internet's return- lucky customer #7 at GrayDayStudio will get a free garland with purchase- just let me know which one in your message to seller!!

have a good one!!

xo
abs


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...