Monday, May 7, 2012

A Love Letter to Spring






Hey all, how was your weekend? Ours was BUSY!! On Saturday the husband worked as usual, and the little babe and I went to my soon-to-be-cousin-in-law's bridal shower. (I gave her a knit something, that I will share with you soon!) Then that night The ladies had a lovely dinner for her Bachelorette. It was super fun to get dressed up for a change and a lovely way to welcome a new family member in to the fold! Then on Sunday- we were going to head to MD for the sheep and wool festival, but since the next two weekends are going to be busy, we decided we should be adults and stay home and get our chores done ; (  which in the end was the right decision. I continued chipping away at the weeding and mulching (my goal is to get it done before next weekend!) while the husband thinned out our seeds in our veggie beds AND assembled a handmade sandbox for the toddler! And he still managed to do a little beekeeping in the late afternoon. PHEW!

Anywho, here is this week's Love Letter to Spring, have a great start to your week!
























2 comments:

bridget anne said...

best little inspiration photo collage! i love it. it's soft & delicate...it's resonating with me just a tad ; ) xo.

abigail said...

thanks, great to know someone else likes this monday post, I treat it as a nice sort of inhale to start the week- like okay, let's go

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...