Friday, May 25, 2012

Links and Such


Hey all, I totally spaced yesterday and somehow forgot it was Thursday...!? Thus I didn't put up my Thursday links and such, so here it is. Stay tuned to the blog, because I hope to share my final-final finished sweater picture, after I fixed the wonkey collar. It turned out great!


Article: why small farms are more efficient than large farms
DIY veggie basket- pick your veggies then rinse them in the basket
10 organizing ideas- like a skateboard as used for rolling storage
20 ways to create a "playscape" for kids
27 birthday cake ideas
40 ways to distract a toddler
cool braid
hilarious labels for handmade gifts
Recipe: this eggplant sandwich looks tasty!!
beautiful linen pjs and more
Have you heard of Songza? (like pandora but better!) My cousin got me hooked a while back and I've been spreading the news!

and in case you missed:

What We're reading
knitting to do list
neon paper garlands added to GrayDayStudio
plus my big shop update of pillows and prints!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...