Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Make yourself a dress- with these fun patterns and tutorials


I've busted out the sewing machine this week to whip up some handpainted pillows for my studio shop (hope to have them up by the end of this week!) and in the process I've been thinking about sewing dresses for myself once again... So here's a little round up of my favorite pins. Which one would you make? I would love to make the portfolio dress- it would be a fun challenge to say the least, not to mention a great go to dress, love the pockets! Check out more DIY projects on my pinterest Board.













2 comments:

Good Twin said...

Abigail! You should make a dress with us on our DAMN SEWFISTICATED weekend later this month! http://www.goodtwinbadtwin.com/2012/02/getting-sewfisticated.html

abigail said...

oooh would love to!!! thanks for the tip, I'll look into it and see if I can swing it- i.e. get a babysitter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...