Thursday, March 8, 2012

Got an iPhone now for the case...!?


1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8

I got an iPhone today and I am pretty excited. My old phone no longer held a charge, not to mention didn't receive email, or any other internet/data stuff I was paying for monthly. So this upgrade was very welcome and came at the right time... so now I need a case!? I'm probably over thinking it, but I'm thinking maybe I should not pick something too trendy or wild? I don't want to grow tired of it? who knows!? anyway, here are some of the finalists I've rustled up here this evening. Let me know which number you like!? They are all so different, but I have liked #1 and #3 for a long time now... I'll let you know what I decide!

~abs

ps: I ordered #3



1 comment:

Mrs Robinson said...

yay! I love #3!

Also.. I have broken two cases already due to my inability to keep my phone actually in my hand. So if you are anything like me you may actually get to cycle through your fave cases! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...