Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Our trip so far...


We are HERE, in Maine arriving yesterday after an epic road trip with our toddler. I have plenty to say on the topic, but I will wait until the verdict is in on our return trip when our little experiment will be complete.  One thing is for sure it would have been an easier voyage if we had an RV or if we left the toddler at home- joke (kinda).  But overall we are having a great little vacay as our family of three.  I'll share more pics and travel tips next week but I just wanted to check in and say hi from MAINE!


around town, btw it's in the 30s here, even Mainers are shocked after their freak 80 degree weekend!


the view of the harbor from our hotel room


little detail of our first family vacation as a family of three...


downside of not finding an apartment to rent- a lot of time drinking coffee and tea in the bathroom while the baby falls asleep...


the upside- my favorite breakfast of Eggs beni with fried green tomatoes from Hot Suppa...

If you like what you see- fee free to follow me on twitter and on instagram- "tiptoethrough"


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...