Friday, March 2, 2012

Weekend Project: Garden Prep!



Hey all, have any fun plans for the weekend? The husband and my sister-in-law are going to a Beekeeping seminar on Saturday in preparation for keeping bees at my brother and sister-in-law's house. Should be awesome! This weekend I HAVE to plan out our garden! It's been on my to do list for a long time and now is the time. I want to do it right this year. That means building new raised beds, taking down the wacky one we made 6-ish years ago and replacing it with three beds. Our prep also includes carefully selecting and ordering seeds and drafting out their placement and rotation. So I thought it would be fun to share with you some of the garden inspiration I will be looking at to hopefully get my butt in gear! You can see more of my garden and outdoor inspiration on my board "Living without Walls". Have a great weekend!




















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...