Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Custom Band Majorette Hat by Urban Knitfits


I'm a fan of my Band Majorette Hat- if I do say so myself.
And here's a fun one I completed during the late evening hours last week. So please excuse the photo quality as they were taken at night and not with my normal U.K. set up!







Always love making a big colorful pom pom!
The customer sent me a picture of her scarf as inspiration for the colors of the hat, and the pom pom was a fun way to reflect that color pallet. I heard back form her and she said 
"Absolutely perfect - I love love love it! Thank you so very much!!" 

So happy to have happy customers!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Check out the link I made to your blog! http://bit.ly/9YZZMh

abigail said...

thanks so much for blogging about my blog! ; )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...