Thursday, January 12, 2012

Links and Such


Word up, a nice take on that dam- "Dance like no one is watching" saying.

Anyway, Happy Thursday and happy Links and Such! I hope your week is going well. Enjoy the links I've been hearting this week.

a story about a Brother looking out for his younger brother, so sweet
DIY chicken wire- as jewelry organizer 
what a lovely simple, yet cozy bedroom, luv the windows
a lace shawl I can get behind!
cool i-phone app for exploring famous cities with a child
25 things to do with a wiggly toddler
love this new-to-me etsy vintage shop and this one and this one and this one
pretty rock painting
super cool ottoman/ coffee table
how a couple built their house in Maine

and in case you missed it:

another gift guide to self
this week's A Love Letter to Winter
our Very Etsy Christmas
stuff I learned this week

AND I added two vintage boy's hats to my Etsy shop


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...