Monday, January 9, 2012

Gift Guide to Self: Birthday inspired...


As some of you may know I spend quite a bit of time on pinterest... I use it as a bit of escapism, goal making, inspiration, but mostly as my visual memory (since it's pretty much $hit these days). I have a few gift guide boards on there and since my birthday is coming up I thought I would share my Gift Guide to Self board! My mom and Husband both really like it because it takes a lot of the guess work out of gift giving and it's still a surprise for me since it's not an official list... It's a fun wish list where I pin things I like and would get for myself if I had the cash flow. ANYWHO, here are some favorites from this board.









Let me know if you want to join pinterest, I can send you an invite, which can be faster than signing up sometimes! ; )






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...