Thursday, January 5, 2012

Links and Such


Happy Thursday, just think it's almost the weekend! ; ) Today it really feels like winter, I went to bed last night wearing both wool socks and my wool sweater with my pjs and woke up to a light dusting of snow on the ground... very wintery indeed.

Here are this week's Links and Such!


this is badass How wolves are saving trees in Yellowstone
Cloud cushions
DIY play car
this happens every 60 seconds on the internet
stain removal 101 website
living without walls
wow, what a beautiful dress
because every house needs a wooden rhino 
creepy cool portraits
cute lunch bag
free online crochet school!! sign me up!

And if you missed it:

an etsy birthday wish list
I finally put up some Christmas pictures
a BIG shop update including vintage illustrations



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...