Thursday, February 28, 2013

Links and Such


Hi All, Happy Thursday and happy Links and Such post! I hope your week has been a good one? I'm pretty excited to kiss February goodbye tomorrow! See yah latah shortest but longest month of winter...! Enjoy the links I've been reading this week.

Pretty home accessories for spring
Giant list of indoor activities for kids
Easy way to Caramelize bananas and strawberries for a hot cereal topping
Inspiring Mary Poppins Doll, our daughter would flip if I made her this!
I like this Ceramic side table for next to our anthro chair...
Floral flats for spring, yes please!
polka dot iphone case
I need to buy this iphone tripod already- perfect for when my sister virtually babysits through facetime.
Want to knit this Eyelets in Tern wrap for spring in the pink color "Columbine", so pretty!
Looking forward to watching Parade's End on HBO this weekend!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...