Thursday, February 7, 2013

Resources for Large Artwork on the Cheap


As I mentioned in my Toddler bedroom before and after blog post- I would love to have a large piece of artwork in our daughter's room above her dress up area.  It's a big area that cries out for something impressive... But since I can't afford to actually purchase something for the space at this time, I'm working with what we have and hung a small favorite print in the meantime. HOWEVER, if you are in the market for affordable large artwork, I've come across a few places that I would love to share with you!

Above: Society 6, who has an extensive array of iphone cases, also has very affordable large artwork! Like this Painted Pebble print. The 28x38 is $68! This would be my first choice for our daughter's room, something slightly graphic to balance out all the ornate illustrations. Plus this piece would grow with her and transition nicely to a teenage bedroom (not that I can think that far ahead!)


Some other favorites include the Saltwater Cure, 17x20 print for $60.


And if we have a boy, A Sailor's Life for Me, 28x40 at $45 would do just nicely!


Debbie Carlos also offers large posters for $50 through her Etsy shop!


Caravann Shoppe offers pdf files to print your own large scale posters, for $5.


And Apartment Therapy offers a little tutorial on printing large photographs for $13!







1 comment:

Elizabeth McTear said...

Love Debbie Carlos' work! Might have to get me a large photo one of these days...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...