Friday, February 22, 2013

Post Maternity Wardrobe Wish List



I have a board on pinterest called Wardrobe where I "pin" clothes and ensembles that help me to visualize a more edited wardrobe... one that looks beyond the three maternity outfits I currently live in. Whun, whun... So as I look towards spring, to warmer weather, and to saying goodbye to my maternity clothes once and for all, I'm compiling a little wardrobe wish list on my boards Wardrobe and Gift Guide to Self. Here are a few staples and highlights from my wish list.


In general my wish list has a theme- classic pieces that are multi-seasonal and will last for many years. This Oversized Shirt by Zara is a nice top that can be worn during the day or dressed up should a date night be in my future! ; )



This Vintage Denim Shirt looks cozy and can be worn through a variety of seasons and paired with shorts, pants, and skirts.


Another great button up- is this Vintage Army Green Silk Shirt. I've resolved to only purchase vintage shirts in silk and cotton, no poly blends.


The Newsom Dress by Curator is another staple that would work through out spring, summer, and fall.


For spring I also need a transitional casual coat that is not a full on hiking rain coat, but one that I can throw on and perhaps still look put together and relaxed as I schlep two kids around. After doing quite a bit of research, this Parka with Collar Enclosure, by Zara is just what I'm looking for!


Now that I have a full blown puddle jumping toddler on my hands, my shoe closet could use a pair of easy to slip on short rain boots. These Aigle Rain Boots would be perfect for the rainy months of spring. They would allow me keep up with our daughter and help me to get out of the house on those rainy days!! ; )






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...