Friday, December 2, 2011

Weekend Project: DIY Handmade Christmas Decorations



Poof it's December and as we were driving around last night it felt like everyone looked at their calendar and immediately plugged in their Christmas lights! We are a little behind in that dept, but my mom has decorated her house and it looks awesome and epic as always- blog post to come!

In the meantime I thought it would be fun to focus a weekend project on handmade christmas decorations! Here are a few I would love to try. Let me know if you give any a whirl!? Above: mistletoe- complete with template.



Vintage Book Flowers, cute for the tree or strung as a garland!


















1 comment:

Jean Jean Vintage said...

Those are great ideas! I might try the mistletoe. Thanks for gathering these together for us to enjoy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...