Monday, June 24, 2013

A Love Letter to Summer


Hi all, Happy Monday! It's officially summer and with the fourth of July right around the corner, it feels like summer is moving fast already! Sorry for my blog absence last week (if you noticed), my husband's brother and his wife were in town from Alaska and then after they left the husband worked 4 days of 13 hour shifts... that really turned into 14-15 hour shifts. He leaves at 5:30/6am and most nights wouldn't get home until around 9pm, IE: after the kids are in bed- sad for everyone involved... Thus life was a bit full on for me, but I'm looking forward to his two days off this wednesday and thursday!

And stay tuned for this week's blog posts- progress on my summer bucket list, a family post about father's day and the kids, berry picking adventures, and NEW items coming to my etsy shop etc... Have a great start to your week!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...