Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Sneak Peek at My New Bag Series Coming to GrayDayStudio



This week I've been busy working on my new series of bags for GrayDayStudio... (hence my blog absence). They are inspired by this idea to have a little bit of daily magic in one's life. Thus this series is inspired by nature and positive quotes and sayings... All of the bags are one of a kind little watercolor/monotypes in editions of 10 each (for the moment, future editions will be made). It's a tricky thing to work on a largish series while taking care a toddler from morning till night... so my "creative process" has had to adapt. Thus trying to predict when these bags will be up in the shop is tricky... but hopefully by next week, and I promise this time!! ; )  Hope you had a great Fourth of July!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...