Monday, July 16, 2012

A Love Letter to Summer


Hi all, hope your weekend was a good one! I had a bit of a stomach bug and thus was in bed for all of it, netflix and ginger ale were my allies. It proved to be the longest stretch of "time off" from taking care of our daughter these past 20 months, although not being well isn't a vacation by any means! Thank god for all the help from my Mom and husband in the child care dept. So this means my new bag launch for GrayDayStudio will be pushed back a few days. I'm bummed since these ideas have been patiently waiting since May-ish. Anyway, we have an exciting week ahead of us... so stay tuned! Plus later today I'm posting some home videos of the toddler, it's been a while and there are some real gems of late. Here is this week's Love Letter to Summer! Have a great start to your week!





















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...