Thursday, July 12, 2012

Links and Such


Hi all, here is this week's Links and Such post. I missed last week's due to the Holiday week we had. This week as been my best ever since opening GrayDayStudio this past February- with 10 sales as of early Thursday morning. Not too shabby for what is considered a slow month for etsy sellers! Of course one's goal is to do more than 10 sales a day, but I'll take it! Progress is progress. Speaking of, I completed a recent knitting project I hope to share with you later today or tomorrow. So stay tuned for that! In the mean time here are some links!


AMAZING handmade mobiles
I like this iPhone case
no sew suede skirt
awesome folded paper scarf
77 ways to use baking soda
petrified wood magnets
teaching kids age appropriate chores
DIY bow blouse from oversized shirt
recipe: peanut butter cup smores bars
DIY bathtub paint
how to write on glass tutorial


and in case you missed it:

a new what to watch
Latest- What I've Learned this week and It's only Tuesday
Garden Update
This week's A Love Letter to Summer



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...