Monday, June 4, 2012

A Love Letter to Summer: the first of 2012!



Hi All, how was your weekend? Ours was great! Can't beat the weather we had around here, makes me want to live in a yurt! We celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary on Saturday... and I'll post a little round up of our weekend and that day's activities later today. Tonight I am heading to the shore until the 19th of June!!! I'm picking up my cousin, her little daughter, and my Aunt at the airport this evening who are flying in from London for two weeks spent in the sun and sand. It's going to be so great to officially meet my Cousin's almost 1 year old and to have these two little ones running around together. So expect loads of beach baby pictures to come.

In the meantime, here is the first Love Letter to Summer of 2012. Like my other Love Letters- it's typically a Monday post meant to inspire and help start one's week off light and carefree, dragging the weekend out into your Monday morning. And let me know if you have a Summer Bucket List?  Have a great one!!



















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...