Tuesday, June 19, 2012

GrayDayStudio Update: Even More Neon


Some days it seems I only can find time to add garlands to my shop... the bigger projects will have their day, but for now here are 3 new little gems that are sure to brighten your party or home decor. 

Above: Neon Sunset- made of recycled watercolor painting in 2 inch circles and 1 inch vibrant neon circles. It reminds me of the blaring sun that reflects off a murky lake- transforming it into a vibrant glow.


Storm on the Shoreline  is again made from recycle abstract watercolor paintings and mixed with reversible silver and gold 1 inch circles. It feels almost grecian, and I swear I can hear the waves crashing and the fog horn sounding!



And Neon Gum Drops is a little ditty that reminds me of the candy dots I used to eat as a kid, there was always a scrap of paper stuck to the underside, but so worth it!

Stay tuned for more canvas bags coming to the shop this week, scout's honor!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...