Monday, July 27, 2009

my ETSY favs!


I always love to share my etsy favorites with you all! And here is a recent batch!

The first one is a fantastic shop- that offers prints and other great vintage finds. A delight to work with. I recently purchased a few lobster prints for a project I am going to work on shortly. Here's the link to their shop!

Spin swim- love, love, love this yarn! I have bought three skeins in the past, one was worked into a hat, the other two are so beautiful I am waiting for the right project! Here's her shop.

LOVE these necklaces! Waiting and saving until I can buy one someday! The shop!


Every picture is a fantastic whimsical treat! Here's the shop!




Beautiful gold earrings! So lovely and here's her shop!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...