Monday, September 5, 2011

A Love letter to Fall




Hello all! Good morning, Happy Labor Day and Happy FIRST Love Letter to fall, this season's new blog series (a visual series, this is the only one with such a lengthy intro)! Even though it was 90 degrees yesterday, it feels appropriate to begin this series, after all school is back in session for most and we do have some leaves turning on the occasional fall enthusiast tree in our area. And as with my Love letter to summer series there will be a mix of seasonal etsy products and diy projects, just simply click on the "***" beneath each picture to view it's source when available! I love fall, it's my favorite time of year. This fall will be a fun one since it's our Daughter's 1st birthday at the end of October. We will however miss our New England Falls- we loved going to The Common Ground Fair and will try and find something fall-esque like that around the Philly area (let me know if you know of anything!)! Why I love fall- I love the cool air, the crunch of fallen leaves, apple cider, Thanksgiving, pumpkin pie, sweater weather, knitting inspiration abounds, fall walks, sleeping with the windows open, and the list goes on! What are some of your favorite fall activities? Let me know I would love to include them in future love letters!














Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...