Thursday, September 1, 2011

Links and Such


wooo wee, this is late today! What can I say, it's been one of those days, the baby skipped her morning nap and that always throws things off. I spend most of the day trying to get her to nap! Anywho, here is this week's Links and Such, just some things I've been "pinning" and saving from around the interwebs! ; ) enjoy.

Above: apparently you can buy this sign! I would hang it up at the holidays!
Parenthood got yah down? an article from NPR
I'm going to knit this baby sweater, I promise!
Beautiful stairwell
make a paper carnation
love this rucksack and this one!
a pattern to make a little fox stuffed toy
How great to have topiary elephants walking through your garden
We've been looking into this new baby stroller ... thoughts?
Candle kid, perfect for birthday cupcakes or a cake
shadow puppet pillow

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...