Thursday, September 15, 2011

Links and Such



Happy Thursday and happy Links and Such. How's your week going? Mine has been more active in some ways. I started my night classes to beef up my web design skills. I can already tell I am going to learn a lot! This means my mom has been taking care of little "ponce" two nights a week and it's been a fun adjustment for the baby. And P.S. the co-sleeping to crib transition has been going on for a week now and despite some hiccups the first few days, we are all learning new skills and it's going REALLY well! yeah! (more on that in a future post).

Anywho, enjoy this week's Links and Such!

wooden tags, for gifts or for organization
felt garland in mint- maybe for the baby's new digs?
a cute gift around the world- children's puzzle
woodland finger puppets!!!
I love these corduroy pants for the little miss
citron rug
dip- painted furniture legs
Blog: play at home mom
linen top
cherry hand pies- recipe
butcher block countertops
lol, check out this baby owl costume for halloween!

and from my blog this week:
love letter to fall
My Aunt's new tableware line: Country Estate

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...