Monday, March 28, 2011

Before and After: Industrial Upgraded Jewelry Container


Before: a rusted blue


A little Project I completed that other weekend when the weather rocked out at 70 degrees! I blogged about my new, improved, and ORGANIZED Jewelry Display system this past summer. And after living with this funky hardware/industrial box for a bit, I decided to coat it with a fresh can of spray paint. Just to freshen it up and to cover up any flaking rust on the sides.



 After: a sleek metallic finish.


This is the spray paint I used- some leftovers I found kicking around in the paint section of my folk's basement.  At first I thought about using white, but soon realized that might stick out too much and look like a medicine cabinet... thus the metallic gray neutral was a fun solution.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...