Monday, March 11, 2013

Nesting Bucket List: Family Photos


As I might have mentioned I have a bit of a nesting bucket list that I am chipping away at before our new family member's arrival. The list includes home projects, and work in my studio, but ultimately I know that if the baby were to surprise us and come early those things wouldn't matter in the long run... but I knew that taking a few family photos with our daughter while I'm pregnant is the most important on the list. And last Sunday my sister-in-law came over, before we all went out for a fancy brunch, to take pictures of us. 

It's hard to photograph a two year old plus a woman with pregnancy face! lol So here are the highlights from our little photo shoot (where I am 34.5 weeks prego at the time)! Thanks again Hannah for taking pictures!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...