Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Knit Baby shoes in 3 hours


I knit up these darling baby shoes this week in under 3 hours. 





Above: the little miss chilling in the grass with Millie and then getting a kiss from her Dad.

I'm quickly learning how easy and rewarding knitting baby goodies can be! My materials: some white cotton yarn I had in my stash. I have so much of this yarn I'm inspired to knit up a little animal. The turquoise buttons were also from my button stash and with the white yarn, they make a fun summery combination. The pattern was from Vintage Knits for Modern Babies. This is the first pattern I have knit from this book and it was very quick an easy. So many beautiful patterns I recommend purchasing the entire book (rather than buying them individually online)!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...