Thursday, May 19, 2011

Links and Such


Happy Thursday! Here are this week's Links and Such. 
NOTE: I recently added a "Links and Such" tab to the top of my blog to allow you to scroll through past L&S editions. enjoy.

ABOVE: I love daydreaming about a fun room to make for our daughter and THIS one on Poppytalk is just too cute and full of fun ideas! I love the ferris wheel, what a great storage solution for stuffed toys. The mint green walls also provide a fun backdrop that really makes the yellow pop and meshes with the pinky striped curtain. Genius. I never would have thought to go for a pastel mint, but I'm digging it!

Keeping with space for kids- how about a Nap Cave?
WOW- Richard Wright wall painting!
An EASY diy to make a versatile layer/scarf/tunic combo thing all in one!!!
strawberry shortcake recipe
in love with this NEW-To-Me blog!
I want this Trench in Navy
Yarn bombing, according to the NY Times
rose gold pin weight
this sandwich looks awesome! btw, love her blog header!
DIY pleather gold braided bracelet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...