Friday, May 27, 2011

I did it!, A fun way to document your weekly achievements!



What did you get done this week? I managed to get a little freelance work finished all while taking care of our very active 7 month old... there are a few "to-dos" still left undone, but at the end of the week and at the start of a great memorial day weekend, it's fun to think back on all that did get done from the smallest accomplishments to the biggest!  That's why I love this free "I did it!" list from Threebysea. What a fun way to give yourself a pat on the back when at times it feels like you got nothing done! Just click on the link, print out the list and start filling out your own achievements.

I hope you can add- Had a relaxing Weekend- to your list!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...