Tuesday, February 22, 2011

MOVING DAY ahhhhhhh


Today is moving day!!!  We are officially packing up our fatty-bo-batty moving containers (more on that at a future time) And then tomorrow we hit the road and move to DE. As I've mentioned before, this was not an easy decision to leave our beloved Maine... but now that we are packing and getting closer to this next step, it's exciting (eeep).  I have some blog posts scheduled to publish this week, so I wont miss the daily themes. I figure I blogged after the baby was born so moving shouldn't keep me!!

Above: a crappy cell phone shot of our front room/ guest room/ studio. And in case you were wondering- those boxes are leftovers to be returned to u-haul. Trust me, we are packed! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...