Wednesday, January 5, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 4







Day 4: the progression of a painting

My Thoughts: Today I thought I would document the different stages of my painting. Forgive the warm light of the progression as there was limited natural daylight in my "studio" when I was painting.  This documentation- made me more conscious of each stage... which was a good thing.  Overall I feel like the paintings are loosening up and I am more aware of not overworking it as I continue to let the paint bleed as I did on day 3. Anyway, that's all I can put into words for today with my muddled brain since I have lunch waiting (at 2pm), it's laundry day, and oh yeah I have a 10 week old! lol (remember to click on images to view them larger)

Check back in tomorrow for day 4 and for my Thursday blog of "links and such".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...