Saturday, November 17, 2012

What I've Been Knitting: the Snoflinga Hat


After a little poll I took via my blog and instagram last week, I agreed with all the feedback and knit the Snoflinga hat! I love it. The pattern calls for you to block it, and I have yet to do so... and I'm assuming that it would create more of a slouch/bagginess than what I have going on here in the picture above. But I'm very happy with how it turned out. It was an easy, fast knit. I love the yarn and the color.


The state of my hat last night before toddler bedtime...

If interested and part of Ravelry (it's free and awesome!) you can read more about this project here, including some subtle modifications I made to ensure a nice fit.

Next on the needles- socks, toddler leg warmers... and maybe a cowl for myself!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...