Tuesday, April 17, 2012

SHOP UPDATE at GrayDayStudio


Hi all, just checking in to explain my blog absence. I am working on a big shop update this week at GrayDayStudio and this morning is the first installment!  NEW to the shop are paintings of my playful child silhouettes! All in 11x14 format, ready to frame and hand painted by yours truly. They are all incredibly affordable at $28 a pop! Collect more than one and hang them as a little playful grouping in your home or decorate a child's nursery!
Above: Whale of a Tale (canvas bag to follow!)














And stay tuned for my new and improved canvas bags. They come with longer handles and interior pockets to house phone and keys, making it the perfect light weight canvas tote this summer!

Talk soon! Now back to my chilly studio to work on some fun Custom Mother's Day Gifts!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...