Monday, April 2, 2012

A Love Letter to Spring: Easter Edition


HI All!!! Hope your weekend was great!?  We have recovered from our spring break trip up north to Maine and I have much to share- a little recap of our trip including videos of the beautiful Maine coast, tips on traveling with a toddler, and then Sunday's epic first day of Bee Keeping!! So stay tuned for all that this week.  In the meantime, I thought a little Easter Edition of my weekly Love Letter to Spring, was in order. Do you have any traditions I should know about!?  This year we will be giving the toddler her first Easter basket (since last year all she was interested in was nursing!) and I think we will try dying eggs with natural dies like beets, onion skins, cabbage, grape juice and vinegar (as seen above). Have a great Monday!










































phew, I think that's it for now! Let me know if you try any of these! ; )


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...