Thursday, April 7, 2011

23 weeks old


The little miss is 23 weeks old.

I ment to write this post on the official Wednesday, but this week has been a little funky and thus I am able to carve out sometime today... Here she is and 23 weeks old. So crazy that it's almost been 6 months!!! This week has been more of the same fun stuff from last week. She loves it when I recite our favorite stories to her. This helps during fussy moments, as it really grabs her attention, calms her down and brings a smile to her face. She is really sitting up this week like a little champ. We sit her up and she sways around all the while shifting her weight, balancing herself to remain upright until she inevitable falls over to one side.

The Husbo had a great observation about babies this week- they practice a new skill, like sitting up, for one whole day and then by the next day they have almost mastered it to the point that by the following week it's old hat. I guess it's all relative to how much they develop during the first year... if this makes sense...?

anywho,  I think in the back of my mind I am saving some baby insights for a bigger 6 month blog post for next week, so stay tuned for that.  We are excited for the miss to meet my Aunt from the U.K. who is arriving state-side today! always fun to meet more family. until next week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...