Monday, December 27, 2010

New Etsy Favs


Today I'm enjoying the snow here in Portland Maine, having a cozy time drinking tea and knitting. We had a great Christmas- our first spent in New England... and now I am looking ahead to January! I turn the big 3-0 on the 17th and at the end of the month we are heading south to Delaware to visit family and introduce our daughter to the rest of the clan. So in a related/unrelated note- I thought I would put together a little "New Etsy Favs" since it's been a while and SINCE I have a birthday coming up! WINK.
 WINK.

Above: Urchin Lace, charcoal sweatshirt, by sealmaiden


Pink Crochet Quartz earrings, by Lavenderfield.
 (I have a pair of her earrings already, I just love her jewelry!)



Victorian Coat Rack, by longbarnmerchantile.


Vintage Glove Mold, by bluebellbazzar.


Vintage Letterpress Letters, by Salvagenation.


Lotus bowls, by jherrmann.

1 comment:

LavenderField said...

Thank you soooo much Abigail! You just made my day :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...