Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sweater Weather: finding my next knitting Project


I love sweaters, I can not lie. There is something just so cozy about them. They are my go to item when thrift store shopping and in the past I have scored some gems! This Fall- with my maternity leave and lack of funds- I am searching for the perfect Cardigan knitting pattern! I have two huge skeins of white eco wool already in my knitting stash that I can work with. Although not my first color choice- it's the most economical.  I thought I would share a few cardigan inspirations I have found thus far.

Above: J-Crew has some stellar cardigans this season and their current 20% off sale is tempting!
Here's an inspiring one to add to my knitting inspiration board! Marled Lambswool


J-Crew Ribbed Shawl Collar opened sweater. This one is pretty much perfect for what I am looking for! An open cardigan, neutral, and classic- the kind of sweater you could get away with wearing everyday! (christmas present for me...? I like it in this color and the green btw.)


Urban Outfitters: Popcorn Sweater. Sort of like the first J-Crew sweater... now to find a knitting pattern like it...?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...