Monday, October 18, 2010

Meeting Little Baby V


On Sunday morning- our friends had their baby- Mason!
We went over that night to bring them dinner and some treats.  I carved this pumpkin as a little stork-like seasonal announcement. I opted out of putting the baby's full name on it- as I thought it might look tragic as the pumpkin aged... How fun is it to be born in October!? Look at all the cool things you can do! I'm still pulling for our baby to come on Halloween, we'll see!


I also knit them a little 3 month old hat a while back. I'll admit I also knit a girlier version, but was confident in my hunch they were having a boy! We also set up a "food train" for them using google spreadsheets- where friends and family can sign up for a night to bring dinner to the new family. It's a great way to stay organized and to communicate to an extensive network, I recommend using the spreadsheet for any food train and such that might be in your future!


On an unrelated note- Chilling with Little Millie dog on Sunday afternoon... doesn't get much better than this!?  Sorry for no pictures of their baby, it was a nice little visit, quiet and peaceful... Plus I'll leave it up to the NEW parents to share the first pics of their SON! He's a cutie! Congratulations!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...