Monday, January 28, 2013

Home Video: "I Don't Bother You"



I have a fairly extensive nesting bucket list before our second one comes along... the biggest priority is to make an ultimate home video of all the clips I have taken over the past 27 months of our first born.  (this goes for pictures as well) There were so many instances this past fall where I wanted to share a clip right away, but alas I will admit it must not have been a priority. And so over the next few weeks you'll find little clips and bigger clips- of personal home videos here on the blog!

ABOVE: Our Daughter and her Dad play this new game, which is funny and sweet and almost a nightly tradition after bath... I just hope she understands it's just a game and it doesn't translate to actual sleepy-time (although her 2nd night in her new bed, proved to be quite bothersome... more on that later.) In the meantime this sleep deprived mother is watching home videos in order to focus on the positive aspects of her child! joking, kinda.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aren't the interactions a toddler has with their father insanely precious? It's amazing how they pick and choose how they want to interact with each parent. Tucker and dad have a special night time routine that I just can't imitate.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...