Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What I've been knitting lately...



I realized the other day that this season I have knit quite a few things... and I wanted to share the completed knit goods that are finished and off the needles! I am still working on a little sweater tunic for the baby (but the gauge is off so it will fit her best next fall, so no rush to finish it at the moment!) I also have a list of Christmas presents I am slowly chipping away at. YUP, I'm knitting pretty consistently this fall. I love how quickly and easy some pieces have knit up - it's very rewarding to see something through! (forgive the pictures, my camera is on the fritz so most of them are cell phone shots!)


I knit this teeny bear as a little purse companion for the baby to play with when we are out and about... I'm planning to knit more of these little friends for the bear as stocking stuffers!


And I knit this little pixie hat for the baby (it needs some tweaking... might knit another version of this hat in a warmer yarn for late winter)



I knit this lion hat for the babe for Halloween, and I knit this gray hat for myself. (I made the gray hat longer than the pattern called for- in order to make it more slouchy. I love how it's an easy go to staple!)


I knit these little mitten ornaments for a blog giveaway last week. I'll be offering more knit giveaways starting Dec 1st!


I knit a simple pink cowl neck for myself in a super soft baby alpaca yarn! It knit up really quick, on size 9 needles I cast on 57 stitches and knit in seed stitch until I got my desired width. It's very warm and fun to wear out and around the house!



And last night I knit this tiny vintage inspired scarf for the little miss from a pretty purple cotton and WASHABLE yarn! It's a fun little accessory perfect for outside and an added layer for a drafty house come winter. We joke that it looks like a baby ascot, making her look like a little french dude. (just what she needs, more people thinking she's a boy!) I might also knit the bigger version of this scarf for myself... haven't decided on a color yet... in the meantime I'm back to my secret Christmas knitting! I'll be sure to share more knit goods and presents after Christmas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...