Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sweater Knitting Patterns, a round up


I wrote last week about my desire to knit myself a sweater this fall/winter... So I set about searching Ravelry and other knitting pattern sites for something special.  Here are a few I have stashed away, including the one I think I will knit! I'll keep you posted on it's progress.

Above: The Bernhardt, by Allison Green Will. PS: you will need to be logged into your Ravelry account for the links to work. Ravelry is free to join and oh so Awesome!


Short Sleeve Cardigan- by Vogue Knitting.


The Pamelia, by Norah Gaughan


Adrift, by Carol Feller


Linden, by Veronik Avery.

This is the sweater pattern I am 90% sure I will knit... As I mentioned before I have a large amount of white eco yarn I can use, but it's still probably not enough, and honestly I am so bad with taking care of anything white that I might go back to the drawing board when it comes to choosing my color. Here is the Cascade Eco wool website- that offers great colors. The best part is it comes 478 yards a skein and the average price is $15 a skein!!! Not to mention it smells heavenly. Since I made a gray shrug sweater out of this yarn last year I might stick with a neutral and go with one of their browns. Stay tuned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...