Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rethink Thanksgiving


We are celebrating Thanksgiving this year at our apartment in Portland, Maine. Since Our baby is one month old, my parents decided to come to us this year! They brought with them my grandfather and sister and we are already deep in the throws of stuffing and cran relish! There is a lot to be grateful for this year. And this week I read a great article about Thanksgiving on NPR and flipped through a slide show of how to green your Thanksgiving thanks to Huffingtonpost! I thought I would share these links with my blog readers.  

America Excessive Thanksgiving- the Pilgrims would be horrified, article via NPR. VERY GOOD, do read!

Green Thanksgiving via the Huffingtonpost green section...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...