Monday, January 4, 2010

Sneak a peek!

So I've been busy working on my New Year's resolutions this final week before I return to work tomorrow... and the biggest to do on the list is my revamped website!

I wanted a "catch-all" - which had blogging capabilities and all my artwork and galleries of all my DIY projects and past decorating things... all in the hope to better market myself for freelance work in all or most of those fields!

So- eventhough it's still under major construction, I thought I would give my blog readers a sneak peek since I have been so incredibly tardy with this blog as a result.

For now I think I will still blog mostly on this forum- as blogspot is such a great community... but there will probably be blogging on both just so you know.

So without further ado here it is- my new website!
ps- I will be transferring my original domain name to the site asap, and will let you know through this blog once I do!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...