Thursday, January 14, 2010

Knitting Inspiration...

On a lark, we went and saw Young Victoria this week. If you haven't seen it- GO!
- Now this is not a movie review, but rather a little gushing of girly inspiration I gleaned from the movie, for my own knitting projects no less!

Young Victoria, wears a lovely amethyst plaid gown several times during the movie! And it was my favorite of her many beautiful costumes. (oscar nominated for costume design I'm sure!). And of course I could not find a picture of said dress- so this one will have to suffice, although imagine it as more subtle than this...

ANYWAY- my point is, now I want to knit a plaid hat, weird perhaps, ambitious, yes.

Here I go and I'll let you know how it develops!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...