Thursday, November 5, 2009

2 New books to Spice up my knitting!! Thanks MOM


WOW, I love these two books! and thanks to my mother and amazon they belong to me! What a great surprise to get in the mail- and on my day off no less!! I don't even know where to begin! But I will say my knitting and crocheting is going to get a lot more interesting from here on out.

Now to the books! The first one is this new book called "Crochet Adorned" by Linda Permann and is full of fantastic crochet projects from embellishing a top, adding a fun hem to a dress and a little border to some flats! The second is "Reversible Knits" by Lynn Barr and is full of some AWESOME projects- most reversible, with some fun open knit patterns that look like crochet, but are knit instead. There is even a reversible sweater- that you can wear it either right side up or upside down!!!

What a great gift to get BEFORE the Holiday knitting season!!!

Thanks MOM!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...